Recipe for crispy crescent rolls without yeast. Delicious crunchy crust with a delicate sweet jam filling is a combination that is simply irresistible! Quick to make – no rising the dough needed.
Crispy crescent rolls with jam
Crescent rolls with jam recipe
- 2 cups wheat flour (280g)
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar (45g)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 200 g jam
- egg white
- sugar for sprinkling
- Whisk the butter with powdered sugar and egg yolk (save the whites for glazing the crescent rolls). Add salt, yogurt and sifted flour with baking powder. Mix the whole mixture and knead to a smooth dough.2 cups wheat flour, ⅓ cup powdered sugar, 200 g unsalted butter, 1 egg yolk, 2 tbsp yoghurt, salt, ½ tsp baking powder
- Wrap the dough in foil and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and divide it into 4 equal parts. Roll out each part and cut triangles out of them (it is better to sprinkle the countertop with flour beforehand, so that the dough does not stick to it).
- At the base of the triangle put a teaspoon of jam and wrap the crescent rolls. To make the dough stick together better you can brush it with water.200 g jam
- Put the wrapped crescent rolls on a baking paper. Brush them with egg white and sprinkle with sugar.egg white, sugar for sprinkling
- Put them in a preheated oven at 175 °C and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet